Radio Free Paris

Our overseas neighbors can listen to Karin and Linford "Live" on these
stations:

June 5th    Karin and Linford will be LIVE on OUI FM (RADIO) in Paris at 7:30
pm
June 6th    Karin and Linford will be LIVE on FRANCE INTER (RADIO) in Paris
at 4 pm

.    .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .

LINFORD  DETWEILER PRE-ORDER!
(Linford Detweiler's new solo piano CD and book of writings, signed and
numbered.)

Through June you may pre-order both the CD and the book, signed and numbered,
for $25 total (shipping included), due in July. Your credit card will NOT be
charged the shipping fee for this item, even if it shows up on your e-mail
confirmation.

http://overtherhine.com/catalog/order.tmpl

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL