Re: Dr. Seuss

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:

> > My favorite is the one with the little critters on
> the beach who had
> > "stars upon thars".  I just read it a couple of
> weeks ago and now I
> > can't remember the title.
>
> something about sneetches? i think it's jhust called
> The Sneetches

Yeah, I think that's it. I thought that before but the
phrase "sneetches with breeches" kept rolling around
in my head, and that just didn't fit.  In fact, they
weren't wearing any clothes at all.  (Shameful
sneetches!)

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats