Re: Tempest in a Teapot

> And here I was just thinking recently how nice it was that the OtR list had
> somehow managed to get to the point where people could talk about religion
> without getting into the ugly brawls we used to get into.  Me, I don't want
> less Jesus, I want more pagans!  More Muslims!  More Hindus!  I would much,

> that I've stretched that metaphor way, way past the breaking point, I
> have to say that even with this weekend's flare-up, I don't think the
> list is anywhere *close* to as bad as it was in 1996; those religious
> arguments *still* make me shudder.  That's why Shelly put those
> clauses in the subscription notice in the first place.  Although I
> suspect that since Jeremy stepped down (gosh, wasn't that in like 97
> or something?), probably no one has updated that file.  :-)

eh,

it happens, ya know? everything can't be happy-nice. it's kind of gagging.

i personally like the flare-ups, it reminds me that this alive, not just
some flower off growing somewhere.

i come from a large family, i hate conflict, but i like knowing that
things are ok aftwerward. i like knowing that i can say what i need to
say. and sometimes, someone will just put up with what i say, because they
care. and sometime someone will be boring, and i will listen and talk to
them anyway. it's family, i guess.

and families argue. they're made up of humans.

i like it that way.

(:

i'll stop being so... sisterish now.

rhys

--
Anything that happens happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something
else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening,