Re: Dr. Seuss

> My favorite is the one with the little critters on the beach who had
> "stars upon thars".  I just read it a couple of weeks ago and now I
> can't remember the title.

something about sneetches? i think it's jhust called The Sneetches

i was always horribly jealous how they could so easily get tattoos.

i want one.

> Just another dumb boy...

nah(:

rhys

--
Anything that happens happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something
else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening,