Re: talkin' about jesus ...

> As Chris just pointed out, the religion conversation
> has specifically been
> declared off topic.  It should still be in the list
> FAQ somewhere ...

declared _and_ enforced.  that means no secular
humanism either.  no issue of any kind.  no music
either...that whole transcendental twist is offensive.
 we really should take out otr.  i mean, people
worship them too.  no religion.  no, not even a
humorous attempt to bring up this "problem" in the
form of s&m.

also, as many christians have pointed out, they didn't
start the fire (this time).

> >which chris was this?...the one who kidnapped
> jessyka,
> >wrote a lot about toast and basically started this
> >thread?  if this is a different chris, i'll have an
> >easier time understanding the reference.
>
> That's the one ... he made one rather funny post to
> make a point.  I thought
> he made it pretty well.  As pointless as you find
> the toast conversation is
> how pointless many find the religion conversation

actually, i think you missed it completely.  i wasn't
devaluing chris or his tirade (sp?)...merely stating
that if there is a place for this specific
peculiarity, there is also, justifiably, a place for
others.  chris, i'm glad you're here, just to set the
record straight.

and, todd, let's be honest: you are posting rather
diligently in order to champion your point of view.
we are a long time off topic just to have made certain
ideas known, no?

-j. marie