Re: okay then

Dude, you totally missed the point.  It's called
sarcasm.  Sometimes I do it well - very well - and
obviously there are times it flops.
I am not suggesting at all that anything be off
limits.  My sarcasm and attempted humor were only
meant to underscore how I felt about those who thought
things should be off limits.
Sorry I wasn't clear.

Kelvin

--- Matthew Mesina <soberman_69 at hotmail_com> wrote:

> >Things I'm tired of reading about on this list:
> [list snipped]
>
> >Anyone else?
> >It's a frikkin free for all!
> >
> >Kelvin
>
> Kelvo, I really like and respect you, but this sort
> of thing has got no
> place here.  The eclecticism of this list is great,
> and I love watching
> these threads unravel as we all deconsturuct the
> meanings of life, the
> universe and everything.  The myriad directions
> these threads can go into...
>   We are all crawling towards the light, slowly.

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats