Re: can't sleep, posing

i loved the first record. i saw him in that gap advert 4 years ago, and then
saw his picture in the record store...learned his name. i would listen to
his live kcrw performance online at work all the time. eventually i bought
the record, and it has since been stolen...but it defined a certain period
in my life.

he definitely has that vaudevillian, tin pan alley sound to his voice and
music. in his own words, his music is described as "music to clean your
house to on a saturday afternoon". fits. rufus is what i listen to when i
don't want fiona apple, billy joel or showtunes, but i'm in the mood for all
of it at once. ;)

jillian.