hallelujah (jeff)

you know, i read that rufus covered "hallelujah" on the "shrek" soundtrack,
and the first thing that popped into my head was, "how could anyone but jeff
buckley ever sing that song now?" and yes, i love rufus...he's amazing! but
i'm in agreement about jeff being the only voice i can hear singing that
song.

of course, this is all very hypocritical of me, because i wrote a song about
mr. buckley, and often when i play it live, i'll segue into
"hallelujah"...but that's live, and besides, i'm a girl.

i wouldn't mind karin singing it.

jillian.
like i'm good for nothing...