The Cider House Rules, Man

<><><><><><><>
cider house rules - the movie SUCKS.  stick with
the book.  john irving is
brilliant.  the schmuck who produced the movie is

not.

----------------

Uh, but John Irving wrote the screenplay and in
fact went through two or three producers until he
found one he was happy with. And he won an Oscar
for best screenplay based on a book. All of this
said, I agree that the movie isn't as good as the
book -- but I think the movie is good and stands
on its own. I reread the book a week before
seeing the movie and was disappointed, but I
think it was still a good movie.

Jeff McCloud
teamccloud at yahoo_com