Re: Clarification

hello karen. :)

i know it seems sometimes like the discussion here is about everything *but*
over the rhine, (though i did post a review of the massachussetts [sic]
show) and i guess that's because many of us have met/know each other, and
we're like a group of friends here. kinda like the dorm lounge in college.

either way, the topic turns quite a bit round here. you have some
options...either you can get the digest version, which is everything in one
big phatty email, or you can use your discretion (and the delete button)
with subject lines. i wouldn't want our coffeehouse nature to scare away a
longtime fan and new lostee!

jillian.