Re: karin, poles, trilogies, and machines

--- Matthew Mesina <soberman_69 at hotmail_com> wrote:

>   Finally, did you see when Alan Keyes (the
> man!) was on?  He wouldn't
> let Maher get a word in!  It was a classic moment in
> the history of
> television- AK wrested control of the program from
> Maher's unworthy hands!
> A few months later, a black republican cited Mr.
> Keyes, and Maher
> disdainfully retorted that he (Mr. Keyes, for those
> who may spew milk) was
> "insane."  What greater proof of what you've written
> above could I possibly
> offer?

ok, i admit my guilt here.  i LOVED watching keyes
debate last year, and it took until the last rnc
debate for me to finally figure out that his
philosopher (probably had a great prof while at
harvard) is leibniz.  i'm not really much for debate,
but to see ANY presidential candidate adhere as
closely to any thinker as i believe keyes did (with
much élan, as well, and so much rhetorical content), i
found truly remarkable.