traffic

i just watched traffic, and i thought that i recognized a part of Cincy.  I was there for the '97 Emery show (i think . . . it was the one that had Jane Siberry) and the Rhinelander Roundup the following day.  anyway, the ghetto (please don't be offended, anyone) corner that michael douglas kept driving by while he looked for his daughter seemed like it was near the theatre that we had the Roundup at.
in other news, i love peanut butter twix.
ok.  i love you. buh-bye.