Eva

Eva Cassidy - I finally heard her today.  They had her
in a listening station at Coconuts.  Wow.  I listened
for about 20 minutes.  It's like there was Judy
Collins, then there was Karen Carpenter, then there
was Phoebe Snow, then there was Eva Cassidy.  Probably
the most beautiful vocal music I've heard
since...well, since GDBD.
Any other rave reviews?

Kelvo

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats