buffy/angel fans?

hey lostee's,

any buffy/angel tapers among us besides me?

I've missed buffy two weeks in a row except for the last 20 min of this week

for some reason those two are pretty much all I currently watch on a weekly
basis and I'd really like to see what I've missed

hello, my name is kevin and I am a buffy junkie...

I have numerous episodes dating back to the very first one and I'd glady
offer two in trade for the two I've missed.

email offlist if you aren't ready to come out of the closet and admit to this
particular guilty pleasure ;-)

you should have seen the faces I'd get when it first came on and I'd say "hey
guys, I think buffy is the best show running"!

can you say blank stare