Re: buffy/angel fans?

Yet another in the weird syzygy of my email lists-- I posted this to the
Pittsburgh Goth List this morning:

>Can somebody out there tape Buffy and Angel for me tonight?  I'm currently
>without good reception and wanna know what happens.  I can give you money
>or big love or a comical entry on the personality index or something if
>so.
>
>--
>For great justice!

Just so you know:

http://www.mustreadtv.com/buffyscripts/ is your first line of defense
should the actual TV itself fail you.

This one has a great, really detailed episode guide that even goes so far
as to explain all the references for you:

http://www.buffyguide.com/

This one does likewise, but in even more depth, for the Angel episodes.

http://sanctuary.digitalspace.net/

I watch two hours of TV a week. You think your ass is lame? I told my
manager she'd just better not schedule me to work Tuesday nights or I'd
skin her alive.

I have a sneaking suspicion it might not be anything Buffy actually does
that saves Dawn. Weird seeing Joyce again, too. And the dad. Looking
forward to next week-- whoohoo!