Re: *peering out through the shadows*

HEY!!!!!!!!!!  what about the cute akron couple?!?!? did you forget about us?....we didnt forget about you.....

jeff and bec
----- Original Message -----
From: JLuvzMusyk at aol_com
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 9:56 PM
Subject: *peering out through the shadows*

just wanting to say hello to those i know, and to those i don't...i've been
off, and i've been missing you all.  i'm very excited about the show june 1st
at rosebud in pittsburgh...i'm already roping tons of friends into coming!

things have been hectic with me.  i was planning my wedding, and then we
broke up, and now he doesn't speak to me anymore, and then i was cutivating a
new relationship, but he's moving to boston, and then i started working full
time with three year olds, and they are definitely more gratifying and
fulfilling than any guy i could ever date, so it's all ok.

and i'm so happy to finally have *goodbye* on a cd.  i know toast is ecstatic
over *little blue river*.  but then, this cd was released two months ago, so
i'm sure it's old hat by now.

anyway, hello, jg, and chris emery, and kyle, and nikki, and rickers, and
drew, and brucey, and anyone else who may still be here.  i'm looking forward
to reading the e-mails from everyone, and i'm excited to see what's happened
to the list in the year i've been away...

happy thursday, all.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka