Re: duzzinny?

(eyes lighting up [sic]):

"there do not happen to be EITHER design or
architecture firms in the area"  -- this is correct
construction too, yes?  (as is the neither/nor
construction, which likely is more formal/higher
english).  why not eliminate the singular adjective
and go for parallel construction?

i'm a rookie, but when i met the mother of my most
recent lady friend and was pestered with critiques
over whether i really should have attended grad
school, i believe my predication to her "solution"
was: "if i were going to have done THAT, i would have
had to have had done.... so and so."

all of which effectively exploded her eyebrows.  :)

how i love the subjunctive mood,

ewg