RE: Thursday's Ram's Head Show

Anita: Do you do residential or commercial work?

david: i'm a project designer doing primarily commercial work.
(schools, retirement communities & churches)

Anita: Don't worry, I won't be hard to see over; I'm only 5'4".
Longish auburn hair... do come say hi.

david: OH I WILL! i'll be the guy with the shaved head & goatee,
wearing the "cozy" grey sweater. i'm bringing jana, the girl that sings,
"hej (i do)" on the tribute cd. her husband gave her permission to tag
along.

Anita: Only in Annapolis does the 'bar menu' include:
"COLIN'S SMOKED SALMON ROULADE
Honey and whiskey smoked salmon filled with a sun dried tomato,
scallion and dill cream cheese. Served with assorted cocktail toasts
and cornichons."

Is it me, or is this a darn near *perfect* venue for OTR?
They seem like the smoked salmon of bar bands.  ;)

david: it's NOT you! i've never been there before,
but this place is already beckoning for my return.

Anita: *bouncing in my chair with anticipation*

david: i'll be right behind you to catch you when you fall.
and if you tell me you're a vegetarian,
i just might steal you from your date. ;o)