Re: conversation hypocrits

> > So you think we _need_ gas? On which day did God create cars again??
> To all: I am soon to be going back to lurking...I remember now why I don't
> post
> anymore.... thanks guys for making it so dang enjoyable. Hi to all of my
> friends... I miss ya'll.
I wasn't meaning to attack you. When I reread this again in the digest today
(I wrote it late in the evening yesterday) I thought that I should have
better put a ":)" behind it but oh well... and the second "?" wasn't too
clever, either.
But anyway I don't think this is a reason to go back to lurking. Defend
yourself. Argue.
sorry if I offended you. honestly.

> As far as the question, I don't think we would have cars if God hadn't
given
> us the mind and creativity to create them so I think God created cars.
Well, but consider the effects of this theory. This means that God created
wars, the atom bomb, techniques to abort babies, ...
God gave us creativity to create but this doesn't mean that every way that
we use this creativity is His will. I don't want to condemn cars or anything
by saying this (I drive myself from time to time *g*) but you have to
consider that we live in a fallen world with fallen minds and therefore
things we do or create can also have negative effects.
An interesting question: will there be cars in Heaven? ;)

tobi

p.s: Some part of this mail is very serious but that doesn't mean you have
to take me serious all the time. I'm just a weird German... :)