Re: conversation hypocrits

From: Tobi <Tapehead at gmx_de>

> I wasn't meaning to attack you. When I reread this again in the digest
today
> (I wrote it late in the evening yesterday) I thought that I should have
> better put a ":)" behind it but oh well... and the second "?" wasn't too
> clever, either.
> But anyway I don't think this is a reason to go back to lurking. Defend
> yourself. Argue.
> sorry if I offended you. honestly.

it wasn't just you and I wasn't really offended. Well, maybe I was I don't
know what I was. It's just I am constantly dealing with difficult day to day
situations (happens when  you take care of 25 kids on the streets) and I
don't necessarily want to get into a argument/intense discussion. I suppose
I shouldn't have ever commented in the first place.

> Well, but consider the effects of this theory. This means that God created
> wars, the atom bomb, techniques to abort babies,

good point. however I don't agree. I don't see cars as being sinful.
therefore I don't see the comparison to the others you mentioned. but hey
who knows. I will ask God after about 2000 years of being in heaven, cause I
am planning the first bit of time staying at Jesus feet.

amy