Re: Thursday's Ram's Head Show

>>Anita: There doesn't happen to be any architecture or design firms within
>>walking

Oh dear Lord... did I say that? Really?  I'm horrified.
That should be "There DON'T happen to be any architecture or design firms...."
Geez.  See... proof I was ranting.. bad grammar.  :)

(Yes, I said 'geez' again.  ; )
Hope I'm not offending anyone. *snicker*)
(Whoever pointed that out really made me laugh, btw... thanks!)

>>david: so we have something besides OtR in common? i work for an
>>arch./design firm

Yes, what a coincidence.  New as of two and a half weeks ago: I do tenant
space planning and design for a local commercial real estate development
company.  At my previous job, I did mostly institutional and retail work
(incl. work on several stores in the new Arundel Mills Mall.)  Do you do
residential or commercial work?

>>Anita: David, I'm at table 101.
>>
>>david: so i'll be diagonally behind you. :o)

Yup.  Don't worry, I won't be hard to see over; I'm only 5'4".
Longish auburn hair... do come say hi.

>>they told me the "on stage menu" is not unlike a "bar menu"

Heehee.. I looked it up on their website, and you're right...
but only in Annapolis does the 'bar menu' include:
"COLIN'S SMOKED SALMON ROULADE
Honey and whiskey smoked salmon filled with a sun dried tomato,
scallion and dill cream cheese. Served with assorted cocktail toasts
and cornichons."

Is it me, or is this a darn near *perfect* venue for OTR?
They seem like the smoked salmon of bar bands.  ;)

*bouncing in my chair with anticipation*
A.