Thursday's Ram's Head Show

HERE'S A FRIENDLY CHAT BETWEEN TWO LISTEE'S:

Anita: There doesn't happen to be any architecture or design firms within
walking
or even biking distance of this single family home with a driveway and a
fenced yard.

david: so we have something besides OtR in common? i work for an
arch./design firm,
as a project designer.

Anita: Not going anywhere near the religious issues....

david: oh i hear ya'. too many opinions/spins/interpretations/etc.

Anita: David, I'm at table 101.

david: so i'll be diagonally behind you. :o)

Anita: Do you know if the "on stage menu" means you can eat during the show?

david: no i don't. when i made reservations, they told me the, "on stage
menu",
is not unlike a "bar menu". you know snacky/finger food/appetiser type
stuff.
my dinner reservations are for 6:30pm. as far as eating "during" the show,
i'd give them a ring & find out for certain.

Anita: Should I snag something at Chick and Ruth's or the deli and risk
missing
Willard Grant Conspiracy? (reviews of whom were less than glowing.)

david: again, i don't know. i tend to give the openers the benefit of the
doubt.
although - i was disappointed with 'ticklepenny corner' at the coney island
show.
they should've reversed them with the MUCH better 'brownhouse'.

Anita: Sorry to hear about your cancellation... I had two of my own, as a
matter of
fact, so I can relate.   Hope something works out for you.... maybe someone
lurking on the list will ask to join you and we'll meet more fans....

david: alright, i'll pose the question. any takers? (ram's head rule - over
21 only)
a friend of mine said he'd go if no one else would. he's NOT an OtR votary,
though.

Anita: See you in Annapolis!

david: ditto