Re: TWO DAYS!!!??

On Thu, 17 May 2001, Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> --- nrg_ boy <nrg_boy2001 at hotmail_com> wrote:
>
> > -gargling chai tea whilst singing GDBD excerpts
>
> My Egyptian friend informs me that Chai means tea.  So chai tea is tea
> tea.

so would your indian friend, or kenyan, or middle eastern friend.

*but* it is extra special kind of tea. made with milk and pepper and
ginger and cardamom and cinnamon, and cloves and tea and sugar.  you drink
it over candlelight, in crowded rooms.  it tastes like the desert.

rhys

--
Anything that happens happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something
else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening,