This Friday, May 18th.

Okey dokey, friends. I'm including the entire Over the Rhine list here,
since I'm not entirely sure which Rhinelanders are now in on this
not-very-secret plot, and whom I might be able to entice with my evil
plans.

My idea for this Friday is that we should, perhaps, plan on grabbing
something to nosh either before or after the show. I have the day off
from work (a HUGE wooty woot here, since some major scheduling snafus
between my district manager who made the schedule and my manager who
inexplicably redid it made it seem for a moment I wouldn't get to the
show at ALL), so I'm willing to have dinner here if there's interest. I
still have lasagne! Since the show starts at 7.30, though, and since we
have folks coming from out of town, perhaps noshing after the show might
be a better idea. I vote for the ever-popular local greasy spoon, the
South Street Diner, which is always an experience. I always have fun
there, but YMMV. Red's is another option, but I loathe the owner and the
thought of giving her any of my money rankles slightly. Though the
Chocolate Thunder cake is literally transcendent.

Since I might be in a corset (jury's still out), I'd love it if someone
else might be willing to drive. Just thought I'd mention it. Thanks.
Right. Anyway.

Also, there's crash space for those who require it, and I have a freezer
full of waffles, some eggs, orange juice, and a dog more than willing to
help you consume them.

So. Who's in, who's out, and who has nary a clue?

Ysoie the Slightly Whacked.