Re: naffta (was Re: philadelphia freedom (no elton, much otr))

>eeep... are you british?  the only other person
>(other than myself) to use the word "naff" was a
>british guy who i verbally swiped it from...

of course i'm british...well, that seems to be the general consensus in my
head. i picked up the word from a swedish guy, who was living in england at
the time...but anyway, the word fits my mom's connection.

and after all that bandying about with the philly info, i am already going
to the new york show, which is the day after the philly show. i don't have
the money...especially now that i had to pull an emergency moveout on my
psycho agoraphobic roommate who is making up lies about me. *long story*

however, much thanks to everyone who sent info.

jillian.