Re: coupland

the "problem" might be with "things canada" indeed -
if there's any further info on that "Brave Souls"
tome, please send along personally or otherwise.  i
will gladly proffer to you the name "guy
vanderhaeghe," whose short stories i greatly treasure.
if his collection "man descending" does not tilt you
in the same manner as me, it would still mean that you
have been "tilted".

as opposed to d.c. of course.  :)
--- Absalom Recordings <lists at absalomrecordings_com>