Re: i think otr is consciously avoiding me.

i will be at the bowery show. it's a neat little club, with the stage
upstairs and a little balcony, and a bar/coat check downstairs. capacity is
somewhere in the upper 500's, and it's at the edge of chinatown...or what i
think is chinatown...lots of markets full of people who look like my
grandma, and live fish flopping around waiting to be purchased.

anyway, i've been to the bowery, and it's swingin'.

jillian.