i think otr is consciously avoiding me.

why? why is it that, regardless of exactly where i happen to be, otr will
play there *only* when i'm not around?

when i'm in eastern PA, they play in western PA. now that i'm in western
PA, they won't play here until i'm gone again. i'm actually going home next
tuesday, and otr is playing in philly on friday, so it all works out,
right? except that i'll have left only *hours* earlier to move to where i'm
working for the summer. and, of course, since i'll be out of pittsburgh for
the summer, they'll be playing at the rosebud in june. at least, since that
is a 21+ show, i wouldn't be allowed in even if i were still here, so i
guess it's just as well that i'll be gone.

on the other hand...

> May 19: New York NY, Bowery Ballroom, 16 Delancey Street
> opener Willard Grant Conspiracy and Oskar Saville, age 18+ show

anyone know about this place? i'll have moved into my place near
poughkeepsie (where i'll be working for the summer!) the night before,
perhaps i can manage a trip into NYC...

love,
rachel