Gas prices (was Re: This Friday, May 18th.)

Y:
I'm unfortunately out.  Proposed road trip will have to wait for the next
tour....

Gas prices are just wayyyy too high to be driving all over the East Coast
when OTR has been nice enough to include Annapolis, my hometown, on their
list of stops.

Yes, I know this is a lame excuse, (and maybe it's worse there?) but it's
suddenly at least $1.75/gal for regular here, and since I just started a job
that's 18 miles ea. way (as opposed to 6/mi ea. way) it seems like I'm
refilling my tank all too often as it is.

Or I might just be getting old.  Worrying about the price of gas. Hmm.

Anywho...
Toss an extra waffle bit to the dog for me...
A.