Re: Louisville Show

  News from late last night.......

 OTR didn't take the stage till after midnight, after sets by 2 decent acts
(Tim Easton, and another solo guy) and My Morning Jacket (a highly
forgettable band in my opinion). They play as many songs as I thought they
would, only about 12. Here is the setlist in no particular order.....

1. World Can Wait
2. If Nothing Else
3. All I Need Is Everything
4. Give Me Strength/If I'm Drowning medley
5. I Radio Heaven
6. Little Blue River
7. Moth
8. Faithfully Dangerous
9. My Love Is A Fever
10. Goodbye
 Encore
11. Birds
12. Latter Days

Good set, although the Headliner's doesn't have great sound, so it wasn't as
good as the Taft. Still, it was good to hear their new stuff live. Plus I got
to meet Linford after the show, so that made it a memorable occasion.

Brittney

P.S. Sorry Kelvin, didn't see you there.....