moths, irish bands/spoon collections, rows high up & 3-d

Thurman Allen II <microserf88 at yahoo_com> wrote:
> that's how i felt, too, and was surprised that
> listees thought that the ASR version was the
> superior version.

i like the live version better, but of recorded
stuff, i think i like the ASR version better.
probably due to hearing it first and many times.
plus "eaarrrs" on the new one sounds funny. :)

bruce and megan can back me as to how much laughter
ensued on our first listen(s).  how many times did
we rewind it, b?

i like the FFR version fine, though. :)

> hey, while i'm here, i got to meet my first
> listee monday night at the U2 concert.  finally
> met lara (hey!) and she pointed out dan, up in
> section 209.

don't ever associate with lara again, thurman.
she's trouble.  utter trouble.  j/k, of course...
we were looking for lara (and herb), too... but
since we had just seen them for a couple hours
prior to the show- it wasn't as pressing enough
to hurt my eyes... we were WAY FAR UP... good
show, though.  nice mix of old and new.  "end of
the world" was a nice treat.  i like that song.
same for "i will follow."  it justified playing
"new york" right before it...

> someday, dan, i'll actually meet you in 3-D.
> maybe next time KX rolls through town.

King'sX... woohoo yeah, i hit every KX show in the
five-state region... :)  yeah, it'd be nice to
meet ya too.  did you know that Doug Pinnick's 2nd
solo album (under the band name "Poundhound") is
coming out on june 5th?  the 1st was groovalicious.
like Jimi Hendrix meets KX meets a touch of Jonathan
Davis (of Korn) in places...

sidenote relating my whole post together... Doug
Pinnick did a tasty cover of U2's "i will follow."
it's on an indie magazine comp.  prolly easy to find
just the one song on the napster.  hush hush.

shake it down.
Dan

np: otr - ffr