Re: RE: philadelphia freedom (no elton, much otr)

On 5/11/01 2:13 PM, quoth the brilliant DCousineau at innoveda_com at
DCousineau at innoveda_com:

>I'm thinkin' 'bout it. I've never been to the TLA. If we end up getting bad
>seats, how are they? The seating chart looks like it's a pretty small place.
>How's the parking around there?
>
>dave

Parking sucks, and there's no two ways about it. I'm going straight to
one of the parking garages, especially since I don't wnat to have to
worry about my car amongst the crowds of Drunken Feral Teenies. South
Street on a Spring evening is fun, but it can get a little wild.

The TLA is small, so wherever you sit is nice. I personally will
literally be in A-1. Honest to G-d. Wooty woot! I might even be in my
corset, so beware! Depends on the weather.

Come join us! (One of us...one of us....)