Re: moths, irish bands/spoon collections, rows high up & 3-d

--- Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:

> same for "i will follow."  it justified playing
> "new york" right before it...

the version in columbus was better than the one in
cleveland.  actually liked it this time, though it's
not one of my favorites off the new album.

i was going to send a review to the list, but am
having trouble it into words.  needless to say, it was
quite the experience for me.

> did you know that Doug Pinnick's 2nd
> solo album (under the band name "Poundhound") is
> coming out on june 5th?

knew it was sometime in june, but couldn't remember
when.  that's the pineapple one, right?  really
enjoyed the first one.

needing to run off and, ummmm, do a little research on
the "i will follow" cover (will have to wait until i'm
home, though since i don't have the, uh, research
tools here).

you don't need anyone or anything at all,

=====
'cause like all true believers
i am truly skeptical
of all that i have said