Re: Sixpence Non-info

there used to be a letter from matt slocum up on the official site
(http://www.sixpence-ntr.com), but now the site just leads directly into the
squinterland page. it explained that they are waiting for some major label
distribution or something, since squint went through some financial troubles
this past year. something like that.

like i said before, their record is never coming out. oh well, i know all
too well how *that* feels, and i'm not even famous!

jillian.