RE: Sixpence Non-info

I talked to Dale Baker, the drummer for the 6p band and a little upstart
from Cincinnati called Over the Rind or something.  This was around March
13th when I asked him, but he seemed to think the album release is all in
label hands now, waiting on a window for release.  and that it's out of
their hands (matt/leigh included).

It seems this behavior of labels is what pisses bands off more than anything
else, over being mishandled, mismarketed, etc...  well, I guess it's a
subset of those.

The new stuff 6p played at the Christmas show seemed dandy to me.

Would someone please explain,

i'll see them twice next week.
in annapolis, md. & philly, pa.
i'll pose the question again to dale.
maybe he has some new info.

hey - how did some little upstart band called,
'out-of-my-mind' or something, snag dale baker?

peace & veggies,
david