Re: Sixpence Non-info

> it explained that they are waiting for some
> major label distribution or something, since
> squint went through some financial troubles
> this past year.

Can anyone explain this? Someday I'm going to start a record label just so I
can get an understanding of why they cannot sustain their own weight, no
matter how many good acts they sign. I don't get it.

paul christian glenn | pcg at runbox_com

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you
tend to see every problem as a nail."
                - Abraham Maslow

"If we don't change direction soon, we'll
end up where we're going."
                 - Irwin Corey