Good Moth, Bad Moth

Sorry to rehash a two week old discussion, but I just gave the ASR version
of "Moth" a listen -- my first since FFR came out.

I have to say I agree with Linford's discription that the FFR version kicks
ASR's ass (or something to that effect). Have you ever been in a band (high
school concert band, jazz band, etc.) where you were trying to play a piece,
but nobody could quite get the notes right, so the conductor would slow the
tempo down until everyone got it? That's how I felt listening to ASR Moth.
The FFR version is the "ready-for-performance" version. I also thought
Karin's voice has more power and the drum part is much freer and more
interesting. My one-word summary of the ASR version is "careful."

Just some ramblings for a Friday...

dave