Perfect albums

Ok, it seems to me that a lot of you people are missing the point of this exercise.  "Perfect Albums" is what we're going for here.  Not albums you really really like.  Not really really good albums.  We want albums that have no flaws.  None.  No weak or skippable songs.  Must have continuity, musically and/or lyrically. Greatest hits, live albums, and (most) soundtracks are disqualified by default.

Be discriminating.  Think about it.

BTW, whoever it was:  good call on 2112.  For some reason that one had slipped my mind.  It's probably the only Rush album I'd classify as Perfect.  Power Windows is really close, but I find myself often skipping 'The Big Money' to get right to 'Grand Designs'

Here's a couple more I've thought of:
*Nine Inch Nails - Broken  (counting hidden tracks 'Physical' and 'Suck'
*John Coltrane - Blue Train
*Miles Davis - In A Silent Way
*Brian Eno - Here Come The Warm Jets

--
NP: They Might Be Giants - 'They Got Lost'
Now with 63% more vitriol! (don't ask)

Get your own FREE yourmomisacunt.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

http://yourmomisacunt.com - Perfect for those tricky family situations.