RE: another perfect c.d.

Title: RE: another perfect c.d.

>>Rush - 2112
>
>If we were going for Perfect Album Side I'd agree with you.

OK, I'll give you the perfect album side on 2112.

>_Hemispheres_ comes close, but "Circumstances" sits there in

I know, too bad, although Circumstances is one of my favorite Rush songs, it just doesn't belong there

>On that note, I'm (somewhat) surprised to see that some people
>included GDBD
>as a PA. I realize that a lot of the listees were introduced
>to OTR by that
>album and like it the best, but that album is *so* all over
>the place.

Now, I got in on TWHF and that and then Patience are my favorites.  I had a real hard time getting into GDBD and it is still my least favorite and seems very incohesive.

Michael

np: 77's - More Miserable........