perfect schmerfect

--- Righteous Fury <yesyou at yourmomisacunt_com> wrote:
> Ok, it seems to me that a lot of you people are
> missing the point of this exercise.  "Perfect
> Albums" is what we're going for here.  Not albums
> you really really like.  Not really really good
> albums.

Think about what you're saying.  If I say that an
album is perfect, with no flaws, obviously it's an
album I think highly of.  The whole thing is
subjetive.  That's why I think it's loopy for someone
to post a list and then for someone else to come along
and pick the list apart.  "you shouldn't list that
album becaue blah blah blah..."

 Greatest hits, live
> albums, and (most) soundtracks are disqualified by
> default.

How do you figure that?  Pretty In Pink has
continuity, a theme, and darned good music.  As does
the soundtrack from "Little Shop of Horrors."

I would also like to add that really cool Tony
Difranco album that I had when I was a kid that I
absolutely loved.

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats