RE: "Perfect" albums (was RE: beatles)

> And what is probably the most "Perfect" album of all time:
> Roxy Music - Avalon

Every time I'd hear "Avalon" on the radio I'd think about getting this
album. And even though Mr. Fury recommended it ;) I decided to pick it up
during lunch today. It's the remastered version and it's even HDCD!

Thanks guys,
dave

PS: Based on some listee suggestions several months ago, I also picked up
Jonatha Brooke _Steady Pull_ and Sarah Harmer _You Were Here_ (I looked for
Moxy Fruvous, but they didn't have _Live Noise_ :(