Re: perfect c.d.'s

Perfect albums - one of my favorite topics (it's so easy to get into a
fight!)  It's such a rare and ecstatic thing to find an absolutely /perfect/
record! Alas, I don't believe any of our beloved OTR's records can make the
cut. Too bad, cuz GDBD (indie version) is /damn/ close. So is _Eve_.
Typically, one isn't allowed to include "best of" albums or live discs -
that how we're doing it? And who's making the rules here, anyway? And where
did you get that cup of coffee?  Are danishes being provided? Is this seat
taken?

Perfect albums, in alphabetical order:

Belle and Sebastian - "Tigermilk"
The Choir - "Circle Slide"
The Choir - "Free Flying Soul"
The Cure - "Disintegration"
DA - "Darn Floor Big Bite"
Depeche Mode - "Songs of Faith and Devotion"
Dion DiMucci - "Inside Job"
Elf Power - "The Winter Is Coming"
Grant Lee Buffalo - "Mighty Joe Moon"
Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians - "Queen Elvis"
Tim Keegan and Departure Lounge - "...Out of Here"
Miles Davis - "Kind of Blue" (does this count?)
Morrissey - "Vauxhall and I"
The Smiths - "The Queen Is Dead"
U2 - "The Joshua Tree"

paul christian glenn | pcg at runbox_com

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you
tend to see every problem as a nail."
                - Abraham Maslow

"If we don't change direction soon, we'll
end up where we're going."
                 - Irwin Corey