Re: slutt

Sometimes kids, the most obvious answer is the correct one.  "Slut" most
likely means slut in the normal everyday meaning of the word.  Why must
we look for some homogenized-christian meaning for everything?   Perhaps
sometimes the two consenting, married adults who wrote this song feel
sexual... is it such a stretch to think that they woould right a song
about that?

The thing thta atracted me to OtR in the first place, and continues to
attract me is their exquisitely sexual tones, the dark sensuosness of the
music.

i am a slut with a mission,
jen

On Sun, 06 May 2001 23:48:07 "stephanie larson"
<chicagocoffee at hotmail_com> writes:

> >Ysobelle writes,
> > >What suprises people the most?
> >
> >Probably the "slutt with a mission" part.

> There are more ways than purely sexual ways to be a 'slutt'...
> Steph

I went to see the doctor of phiosophy
With a poster of Rasputin and a beard down to his knee
He never did marry or see a B-grade movie
He graded my performance, he said he could see through me.