Re: slutt

> Sometimes kids, the most obvious answer is the correct one.  "Slut" most
> likely means slut in the normal everyday meaning of the word.  Why must
> we look for some homogenized-christian meaning for everything?

It /might/ have something to do with the fact that the term appears within
the context of an overtly spiritual song about theological angst. But that's
just a guess.

"this song is grinning
go on and undress it
it's just the beginning
go on and possess it"

> Perhaps
> sometimes the two consenting, married adults who wrote this song feel
> sexual... is it such a stretch to think that they woould right a song
> about that?

Not at all. But this wouldn't appear to be that song.

Chip, chip, chipper, up in the crow's nest,

paul christian glenn | pcg at runbox_com

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you
tend to see every problem as a nail."
                - Abraham Maslow

"If we don't change direction soon, we'll
end up where we're going."
                 - Irwin Corey