Re: slutt

> Sometimes kids, the most obvious answer is the correct one.  "Slut" most
> likely means slut in the normal everyday meaning of the word.

Heh.  For some reason, this reminds me of film class, and how they showed
us an old Swedish silent movie called _Ingeborg Holm_, about a woman who
goes insane as as result of the injustices of the world.  At the very end
of the film, the word "SLUT" suddenly appeared on the screen, and we all
laughed.  Turns out it's the Swedish way of saying "THE END".  :)