Re: F***

> think about it...christians look silly to the rest of the world.
> people want
> to hear about social issues and freedom issues, etc, but no one
> really truly
> wants to hear about following god. it just doesn't appeal.

I think that in general people don't want to be preached out about faith
issues.  Things like say world hunger, or gun control, people can see
those as concrete realities that need to be taken care of.  Faith is a
more personal thing.  I know that I really dislike to be preached at, and
I can't blame other people for feeling the same way.

I don't have a problem with Christian music, but I do think that it is of
a very limited appeal.  Pretty much the only people who are going to be
buyingn Christian music are the already converted.

jen

I went to see the doctor of phiosophy
With a poster of Rasputin and a beard down to his knee
He never did marry or see a B-grade movie
He graded my performance, he said he could see through me.