Oh, fuck-all.

On 5/2/01 3:28 AM, quoth the brilliant waytogojane at hotmail_com at
waytogojane at hotmail_com:

>hmmm...are you pondering what i'm pondering, Pinky?
>
>I think so, Brain, but how is a goat gonna fit in *there*???

And only by the narrowest of margins does Ysoie avoid snarfing Lucky
Charms all over her laptop.

So. Not to be on-topic at all, but may I once again inquire who's gonna
be at the Philly show? I've got a friend whom I'm indoctrinating into the
OtR fold, as it were, and another friend and her husband for whom this
will be the second show to which I'm dragging them, and I know the
original snappy sense of humour, Mr. David Armstrong himself, will be
there. Anyone else?