Re: Oh, fuck-all.

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> So. Not to be on-topic at all, but may I once again
> inquire who's gonna
> be at the Philly show? I've got a friend whom I'm
> indoctrinating into the
> OtR fold, as it were, and another friend and her
> husband for whom this
> will be the second show to which I'm dragging them,
> and I know the
> original snappy sense of humour, Mr. David Armstrong
> himself, will be
> there. Anyone else?

moi.  with incense and all.  due to being
geographically challenged (most friends in ny and new
england), and my great local buddy having a family
addition last week (twins), i will be attending the
philly show with myself as the only character :( boo.
oh well -- i'm quite a character in my own right, i
guess...

eric

"Shishnarfe and enfranshish are but two stages of
vodka."  - andrei bely