Re: Xian music

>I think that the saddest part about this
>is that God is really not glorified by
>this kind of music.

Sorry, but I have to de-lurk to comment that I can't believe I'm the only one who thinks this is a startlingly judgemental statement...or the only one who would venture to say so. Now I'm no fan of cookie-cutter CCM, not by any stretch of the imagination. But wow! Who appointed you the Official Authority on What Glorifies God?

Again, sorry, not trying to be rude -- I'm just a little stunned, that's all. Wow.
Am I alone, here?