Re: F***

> > This reminds me of the recent occurance with the band _Lifehouse_.
> > Apparently word got out that two of the band members proclaimed to be
> > Christian.

oh, so *that's* why it seems all my christian friends have been latching
onto lifehouse. it all makes sense now...

anyway, my comment on the "damage control" issue. i do think it's rather sad
that while many artists will use their music as a vehicle to share their
beliefs (i.e. the politics of say, u2 or natalie merchant) christian artists
in the mainstream will hide it. it is sad. but you know, as bitchy as this
may sound, a lot of that has to do with the silliness most people associate
with christianity.

think about it...christians look silly to the rest of the world. people want
to hear about social issues and freedom issues, etc, but no one really truly
wants to hear about following god. it just doesn't appeal.

i'm not saying this is my opinion, but i know it is the opinion of enough
people.

jillian.